With the aim of continuous development and improvement of our products on the one hand and approaching optimal solutions for problematic bulk materials on the other hand, KREISEL operates its state-of-the-art technical centre.
The technical centre consists of the main components of pneumatic conveying systems with measuring equipment as well as further equipment for conveying, dosing and dedusting.
KREISEL assures a binding academic standard for external test trials on this facility. A test laboratory for bulk materials completes the pilot plant and enables you to test and optimize your conveying options before designing and commissioning the conveying system.
components / test units:
- test trials pneumatic conveying
- test trials dust removal
- specification of unknown bulk materials
- verificiation of calculations
- experiments with bulk solids and goods
- determining of design basics
- testing and optimization of components
- customized test setup
|Conveying capacity||up to 40 m³/h|
|Conveying distance||up to 150 m|
|Conveying lines||DN80 and DN100|