Visiting hours for suppliers - with previous notice:
Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 1 to 3 pm
Monday - Thursday 07 am to 3 pm
Friday 7 to 11 am
Suppliers without previous notice won't be received.
Our general conditions can be found here.
Security regulations for visitors
- Only stay on the premises of KREISEL GmbH & Co. KG for as long as necessary to complete the order / visit
- Only enter the areas of KREISEL GmbH & Co. KG, which are visited by order Need to become
- In the area of KREISEL GmbH & Co. KG, there is an obligation to wear safety shoes S3, with the exception of the entrance and management areas
- The unauthorized operation of machines is prohibited
- The import and consumption of alcohol, drugs and other intoxicants are prohibited
- Photographing / shooting is prohibited
- The instructions of the operating personnel are to be followed
- Violations of the safety regulations can be punished with a prohibition on entry / driving
2. Traffic rules
In the entire area of KREISEL GmbH & Co. KG, the "Werkstraßenverkehrsordnung" applies, in particular:
- The maximum speed is 10 km / h.
- The streets on the premises of KREISEL GmbH & Co. KG are of equal importance.
- Parking is only allowed on the designated areas.
- Vehicles that are unlawfully parked can be towed at a charge.
3. Notification requirement
- When entering the site, the visitor has to register in all cases (first building on the right) Report to
- In the case of fires, accidents involving personal injuries or property damage as well as events with environmental effects occurring on the premises of KREISEL GmbH & Co. KG,,the fire brigade must be immediately alerted
4. Behavior in case of fire or gas breakout
- In the case of danger, the alarm is signaled via appropriate sirens and other warning signals.
- Visitors must consult with their employees the fixed collection point.
5. Important telephone numbers
- Fire brigade: +49 112
- Internal safety coordinator: +49 35771 98166
- External safety specialist: +49 35771 640198
- Head office: +49 35771 980
- Head of service: +49 177 6862061