1912

On August 12, Wilhelm Kreisel founded a metalworking and autogenously welding company in Keula. The first product they manufactured were air filters.

1919

The family business company became a small industrial company. The company was renamed Gebrüder Kreisel Maschinenfabrik und Eisengießerei.

1932

In spite of the difficult years of global economic crisis, the
number of employees increased up to 80.

1945

In the years after the Second World War, approx. 200 machines for the cement industry and turf briquette factories were delivered to over 22 countries.

1956

The company operated as a limited partnership with state participation.

1972

The company was subject to compulsory nationalisation constraint and allocated to VEB Kombinat Luft- und Kältetechnik Dresden as VEB Entstaubungstechnik Krauschwitz.

1992

Reprivatisation of the company converted it from a state-owned company to KREISEL GmbH & Co. KG with 85 employees.

2007

KREISEL commissioned a new manufacturing facility and other investment projects to expand the product range. New logistics connections were built.

2009

The new manufacturing facility with a surface area of 950 m² and a large travelling column milling machine were officially opened in November.

2012

On August 12th, KREISEL will celebrate its 100th anniversary.

2013

Acquisiton of the Schäffer VT

2014

„Deutscher Mittelstandspreis“ nominated